The cooperation between the Parties should promote the following activities:
- Development and implementation of joint educational programs and scientific programs in the field of education;
- Placement of student, pedagogical, and scientific personnel of the Parties in a partner university for the purpose of training, professional development, and improvement of scientific and educational activities, including international academic exchange;
- Joint scientific research, implementation of fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of education, joint implementation of innovative activities;
- Participation in the network fom1 of implementing educational programs;
- Participation in and organization of both international educational and research projects, congresses, symposiums, conferences, and seminars, as well as the exchange of educational and scientific literature.
- A separate agreement, which determines the rights and obligations of the Parties will be elaborated for the implementation of each type of activity.